Watch this tutorial on how to use Unnecessary Censorship to make your own funny videos!
FIVE %$!@#*! IMPORTANT TIPS:
1) You can position the black box censor anywhere in the preview window. Just Tap and drag.
2) You can change the size of the censor by tapping twice on the red timeline indicator.
3) Press play; press the censor button to add a bleep. The longer you hold the button, the longer the bleep.
4) Make a bleep last longer or shorter by dragging the endpoints of the red thingy.
5) Press Save to render the file to your Unnecessary Censorship Library where you can share 6 different ways; Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Email, iPhoto Export, and iTunes File Sharing.